Nov 23, 2019
Hey new momma, do you need some simple direction for taking care of your nutrition postpartum? If so, this is the episode for YOU!
When you have just had a baby, you might be wondering how to care for yourself AND take care of your sweet newborn. After all, there is a lot of healing to do and new stressors that come with a little one.
In this podcast episode, Kristy Jo will talk you through only those aspects that will help you, not overwhelm you or make you feel you can't do it! After all, Kristy Jo is 6 weeks postpartum with her first child when recording this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
* which foods are key to have in your home
* simple meal ideas with power foods
* how to deal with being tired and exhausted
* how to stop feeling mentally taxed and overwhelmed with baby
* how a small amount of naturally-occurring caffeine may be helpful to you
and more to come in part 2! Keep up the good work--you are a great momma and the PERFECT momma for your baby!
Follow on Instagram: @powerfoodslifestyle
Join our Group on Facebook: Power Foods Lifestyle Champions
Email Kristy Jo: email@example.com