Feb 18, 2020
If you have high insulin levels, blood sugar, Type 2 Diabetes, sugar addiction, or insulin resistance, this is the podcast episode for you! Dr. Padda joins Kristy Jo to discuss how you can beat the weight gain, addictions to sugar, and Type 2 Diabetes to regain a life of health, confidence, and control.
In this episode, you will learn:
1) which dietary approach(es) work best for weight loss.
2) how the body's glycogen stores play a major role in fat storage with glucose uptake in the cells.
3) the gut's role in fat storage and what inefficiency vs. efficiency means
4) how to eat sugar and NOT gain weight
5) how to exit ketosis efficiently without regaining weight
6) Dr. Padda's top tips on reducing insulin (C-peptides) in your body and beginning to reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Dr. Padda treats clinically patients at the intersection of the pain epidemic, opioid epidemic, and the diabetes epidemic. They are all inter-related pathologies, the clinical manifestations of systemic meta-inflammation.
FOLLOW POWER FOODS LIFESTYLE ONLINE
Follow on Instagram: @powerfoodslifestyle
Join our Group on Facebook: Power Foods Lifestyle Champions
Email Kristy Jo: email@example.com