Dec 17, 2015
The Power Foods Lifestyle is a system of principles that help you better manage food through a budgeting system in your mind. The Power Foods Lifestyle lingo can be used to describe any approach that works best for an individual; one of those methods can be Ketosis, or Ketogenic Dieting. This is a form of eating that causes the body to deplete glucose and switch over to using ketone bodies for fuel.
Tune in to this podcast episode to hear part 1 of 5 of Kristy Jo's Keto Series where she discusses Ketosis and how it is used in The Power Foods Lifestyle approach. This episode will cover the following topics:
1. The Science and Why Ketosis Works Quickly
2. What Makes Ketosis Different From Carb Cycling
3. Health Benefits of Ketosis
4. Who Can Do Ketosis?
5. Ketosis As A Lifestyle vs. Short-Term Approach For Progress
6. The Keto-Adaptation Process
7. Wiggle Room of Carbs Once Keto Adapted
8. Keto Strips For Testing?
Join Body Buddies World to access the meal plans and workouts best used for Keto approaches in the Power Foods Lifestyle. Start your FREE 7-day trial today at www.BodyBuddiesWorld.com.
Books & Recipes: www.PowerFoodsLifestyle.com