Mar 22, 2016
The Body Buddies Community has been asking for this episode for many months, and we are excited to bring on child nutrition expert, Cassie Weness, RD, LD from Nutritional Weight & Wellness to answer questions.
Tune into this episode where Kristy Jo and Cassie discuss how parents can better fuel their kids through proper nutrition. This episode covers the following topics:
1. How can parents sneak more vegetables into the food their kids are eating?
2. What delicious ways can parents make healthy eating fun?
3. How can parents help children who seem to only crave/eat carbohydrates/sugar?
4. How can a good probiotic help children's gut?
5. When should sugar be used as a reward as a parenting technique?
6. Other ways to reward children other than food?
7. What are healthier snacks that children will love?
8. What can be done with picky eaters?
9. How do parents make healthy eating on a regular basis possible when parents are working?
Start with small changes to make a big difference in you and your family's health, and each child's future.
Nutritional Weight and Wellness Website: www.weightandwellness.com
Vitamins Store for Bifido Balance: nutrikey.net
Lil' Dipper Recipe: http://www.weightandwellness.com/resources/recipes/snacks/lil-dipper/